KAOS Las Vegas at PalmsWe break down everything you need to know about Las Vegas' newest dayclub and nightclub.
Ultimate Guide for KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub
KAOS Dayclub and nightclub is a major part of a $690 million complete reimagination of Palms Casino Resort. In total, KAOS is a new entertainment experience that includes a 73,000 square foot dayclub and a 29,000 square foot nightclub. Together KAOS combines the daylife and nightlife experience in Las Vegas.
The combination of the indoor and outdoor experience makes KAOS a different experience than most clubs in Las Vegas. While both sections of the club have their own stages the DJ booth allows for a seamless transition between the two venues.
KAOS has a unique 14-foot custom DJ booth with state-of-the-art equipment that sits upon a base that turns a full 360-degrees. This unique stage allows a DJ to perform to both clubs with the flip of a switch as sliding panel doors. The experience is unlike any other dayclub or nightclub in Las Vegas.
Luxe Greek-Inspired Dayclub
KAOS dayclub is a luxe Greek-inspired dayclub has the highest number of pools of any resort in North America. The outdoor club is a multi-level 73,000 square foot space that offers two main pools, numerous side pools, and 39 unique cabanas. Most of the cabanas have their own private pool.
The focal point of KAOS dayclub is a massive 65-foot bronze sculpture by Damien Hirst called “Demon with Bowl.” This headless demon rises up from the center of one of the two main pools. It’s perfect for an Instagram from Vegas.
The cabanas are state of the art. Each of the 39 cabanas features individual self-controlled audio systems, including subwoofers, televisions, misters, and fans. As previously mentioned, most cabanas at KAOS feature their own pool.
Entertainment At KAOS
KAOS has stages for bands, rappers, and DJ’s to perform. The dayclub is quite large and can accommodate up to 5,000 guests. The newest dayclub in Las Vegas has a dome cover. This will allow KAOS to operate on a year-round basis. KAOS is the dayclub that won’t stop if there’s a chill in the air.
While bands will perform outside at KAOS, most clubgoers will enjoy the massive list of exclusive resident artists performing:
- Above & Beyond
- Armin van Buuren
- Bad Bunny
- Breathe Carolina
- Cardi B
- Cheat Codes
- DJ Politik
- Eric Prydz
- Gorgon City
- J. Balvin
- Louis The Child
This list is only KAOS residencies. The club will have more performers regularly throughout the year. You can see the current list of KAOS performers here.
Weekdays At KAOS
KOAS opens daily at 9 am and acts as the resort pool. Visitors can pay $25 to enter the resort pool from Monday through Wednesday. The price to enter may be more expensive when there are performers from Thursday through Sunday.
The resort pool fee is fair to experience the newest pool complex in Las Vegas. Visit from Monday through Wednesday for a more mellow experience. Visit KAOS during the long weekends if you want to party.
KAOS Dayclub & NightClub Bottle Service & Ticket Prices
There are a wide variety of tickets, cabanas, and VIP tables available at KAOS. Prices are different for men and women and for each performance. Here’s a list of the different ways to enjoy KAOS from the inside and outside. Each section is listed by least expensive to most expensive since prices fluctuate.
- General Ticket (patio only) – Approximately $25 women, $35 men
- All Access (inside and outside) – Approximately $35 women, $45 men
- All Access + Expedited Entry – Approximately $45 women, $55 men
- Patio Couch – Approximately $1,000
- Demon Daybed – Approximately $1,500
- Water Daybed – Approximately $1,500
- Patio Daybed – Approximately $2,000
- Patio Dancefloor Daybed – Approximately $2,500
- North East Cabanas – Approximately $3,000
- North Cabanas – Approximately $3,000
- East Cabanas – Approximately $3,000
- Mezzanine Bungalow w/ Private Pool – Approximately $3,500
- Demon Bungalow w/ Private Pool – Approximately $5,000
- Outdoor Stage – Approximately $7,500
- Backstage Bungalow w/ Private Pool – Approximately $10,000
- Owners Villa (must inquire with Palms) – Approximately $100,000
- Mezzanine Booth (6-10 guests) – Approximately $2,500
- Lower Mezzanine Booth (6-10 guests) – Approximately $3,500
- Club Level Booth (6-10 guests) – Approximately $4,000
- VIP Stage Pit – Approximately $5,000
- Upper Dancefloor (6-10 guests) – Approximately $5,000
- Dancefloor Banquette (6-10 guests) – Approximately $5,000
- Stage (8 guests) – Approximately $10,000
There are different fees for each way to experience KAOS. In addition to taxes, tickets to enter have a processing fee that is approximately 18% of the ticket cost.
All tables and cabanas require a 20% deposit of the total price. Additional fees include a venue fee, gratuity, sales tax, and another processing fee. Altogether, the fees can add another 10% to 30% to the fees.