Labor Day Weekend is almost here! You’re good to go if you’ve already made hotel reservations. This is one of the busiest weekends in Las Vegas so great upgrades might be difficult to come by. The $20 trick might need to be a $50 trick if you’re looking for a nicer room than you’ve booked.
Advance reservations at restaurants are always recommended for Labor Day Weekend. If you’re all set with dining, here are some dayclub and nightclub events you might want to plan around.
Labor Day Weekend At Las Vegas Dayclubs
- Wet Republic at MGM Grand
Soaking up the sun poolside or splashing to the sounds of world-famous DJs, Wet Republic offers endless daytime options for guests. Throughout the weekend, partygoers can revel in upbeat music by Zedd (Aug. 30) and Martin Garrix (Aug. 31) at the daytime hotspot.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas
Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas will also thrill beach bums with sounds by DJ Snake (Aug. 30), The Chainsmokers (Aug. 31) and Major Lazer (Sept. 1). For those who want to keep the pool party going, Encore Beach Club hosts Night Swim with Flosstradamus (Aug. 30) and Alan Walker (Aug. 31).
- Kaos Dayclub & Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort
The latest dayclub to hit the Strip will feature next-level entertainment with a crowd-drawing lineup of headliners including David Clutch (Aug. 30) and Marshmello (Sept. 1).
- Country DJ, Dee Jay Silver will take over the Breathe Pool Lounge (Aug. 31) at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Breathe Pool Lounge is an exclusive, yet sophisticated atmosphere comprised of two secluded pool areas. The pool is perched above Nirvana Pool, overlooking a sweeping vista of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas
Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas provides views and high-energy performances that will make this Labor Day one to remember with Brooke Evers (Aug. 30), Rae Sremmurd and Atrak (Aug. 31), and DJ Pauly D(Sept. 1).
- Labor Day Luau at Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas
Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas will host a Labor Day Luau on Sept. 2 from 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious food catered by Aloha Kitchen, live performances by four Hawaiian dance troops and two singers, plus the water park’s 25 slides or other water features including the Red Rock Bay wave pool and the Colorado Cooler lazy river.
Labor Day Weekend At Las Vegas Nightclubs
- Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand
Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand will keep the party going by welcoming Lil Jon (Aug. 29), Steve Aoki (Aug.30), and Tiesto with Dzeko (Aug. 31).
- OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
Throughout the holiday weekend, OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace will be home to Mikey Francis, (Aug. 29), Martin Garrix (Aug. 30) and Zedd (Aug. 31).
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Take the party to the next level at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by Brody Jenner and Devin Lucien (Aug. 30), plus residency performances by Travis Scott (Aug. 31) and Chris Lake (Sept. 1).
- KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort
When the sun goes down, Las Vegas’ newest multi-sensory experience, KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub, continues to heat up with a can’t-miss performance by Cardi B as she returns for her residency on Aug. 29.
- JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino
At JEWEL, find Playboi Carti (Aug. 30) and Tyga (Aug. 31), plus Steve Aoki(Sept. 2) for a Labor Day Weekend edition of the nightclub’s industry night, Flawless Mondays.
- Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Las Vegas
Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Las Vegas will welcome DJ Ruckus (Aug. 29), Eric Dlux (Aug. 30) and A Boogie wit Da Hoodie (Aug. 31) this Labor Day Weekend.
Labor Day Weekend Comedy & Concerts in Las Vegas
Clubs aren’t the only entertainment on Labor Day Weekend in Las Vegas. There are plenty of concerts and standup comedians performing.
- British rock ‘n’ roll icons Def Leppard will take the stage at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino for their “Def Leppard Hits Vegas: The Sin City Residency” on Aug. 29, 31 and Sept. 1.
- Lady Antebellum will return to Las Vegas for the final run of their critically acclaimed residency, “Lady Antebellum: Our Kind of Vegas” at The Pearl Theater at Palms Casino Resort on Aug. 28, 30 and 31.
- Audiences will be rocked at Park Theater at Park MGM when Cher takes the stage for her “CLASSIC CHER” residency show on Aug. 28, 31, and Sept. 1.
- Music fans of all ages are invited to rock out Downtown at Fremont Street Experience under the iconic Viva Vision on Aug. 30 during an unprecedented debut performance by the American rock band, The Wallflowers. On Sept. 1, partygoers can continue celebrating the last weekend of the summer as I Love the 90’s featuring Vanilla Ice, Montell Jordan, All-4-One, Tone Loc and Coolio take over the six-block entertainment district to deliver unforgettable, full-length performances on 3rd Street Stage.
LAUGH OUT LOUD
- Ali Wong brings her hilarious “Milk & Money” tour to Wynn Las Vegas for a two-night engagement on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1.
- The Mirage will keep the laughs coming with sidesplitting stand-up by comedian and actor George Lopez on Aug. 30 and 31, as well as Claudia Oshry, the Instagram sensation and creator of @girlwithnojob, on Sept. 1 during a stop on her “Claudia Oshry: The Dirty Jeans Tour.”
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club at The LINQ Promenade will provide plenty of chances to laugh this holiday weekend with multiple acts nightly by Preacher Lawson Aug. 29 through Sept.1, in addition to a special show by actress, comedian and entertainment industry veteran, Luenell, on Sept. 1 at 10 p.m., following Preacher Lawson’s 8 p.m. show, as part of her limited eight-show engagement.